FPR Triveni Junior Acrylic
Our FPR Triveni Jr Acrylic pens now feature our FPR #6 nib units!
The FPR Triveni Jr is handmade by artisans in Southern India. Yep, we said HANDMADE! Each pen is its own work of art, hard turned to FPR's size requirements and fitted with FPR nibs and an international converter.
- Converter(included), cartridge, or ED filled
- Handmade acrylic body and cap
- Sturdy metal clip and cap ring
- Screw on cap
- #6 two-tone screw in nib unit with plastic feed
- Colors: Partly Cloudy blue/white), Ocean Coral (orange/blue/yellow), Saffron Seas (orange/blue), Glacier Teal (teal),
- Length capped: approx 13cm (5.1”)
- Length posted: approx 15cm (5.9”)
- Section diameter: 1cm (0.4”)
- Body diameter 1.3cm (0.5”)
- Weight (empty): 18g (.63oz)
Nibs: EF, F, M, B, 1mm Stub, Steel Flex, Steel Ultra Flex
(for gold nibs see FPR Collection - 14k Gold Nibs)