FPR Triveni Ebonite - 14k Gold Nib
The FPR Triveni is handmade by artisans in Southern India. Yep, we said HANDMADE! Each pen is its own work of art, hard turned to FPR's size requirements and fitted with FPR nibs and an international converter. Note: Matte black pens cannot accept a color-filled engrave.
- Converter(included), cartridge, or ED filled
- Handmade ebonite body and cap
- Sturdy metal clip and cap ring
- Screw on cap
- #6 14k gold screw in nib unit with plastic feed
- Colors: Mottled Green, Gloss Black, Mottled Deep Blue, Mottled Maroon, Mottled Brown (Note: the deep blue color has a slight greenish tint), Matte Black, Lime Green (w/ Black Caps), Blue (w/ Black Caps), Red (w/ Black Caps), Mustard (w/ Black Caps)
- Note: Ebonite tends to have minor imperfections or spots of slight discoloration. Lighter colors of ebonite like mustard and lime will show more of these imperfections than darker colors.
- Length capped: 14.5cm (5.5”)
- Length posted: 17cm (7”)
- Section diameter: 1cm (0.4”)
- Body diameter 1.3cm (0.5”)
- Weight (empty): 21g (0.74oz)
Nibs: 14k Extra Fine, 14k Gold Fine, 14k Gold Medium, 14k Gold Flex, 14k EF Ultra Flex