FPR Jaipur V2 Fountain Pen - Buy One Get One FREE!
Buy one FPR Jaipur V2 and get a second FPR Jaipur V2 FREE! Simply select the color and nib you want on your purchased Jaipur V2 and free BOGO Jaipur V2 in the dropdown menus above and click add to cart. Both the free pen and purchased pen will be added to your cart as one bundled product. For the BOGO offer please make sure that your selected BOGO free pen is of equal or lesser value than the purchased pen.
The newly redesigned Jaipur V2 features a premium acrylic/ebonite body, cap, and matching piston blind cap. It features brand new screw in nib units with ebonite feeds and also accepts our standard #6 nib units with plastic feeds for pocket carry plus a newly redesigned clutchless piston mechanism. (Click here for more information on custom engraving. Color filled engraves are recommended for the cracked ice acrylic versions.)
Check out this video to learn about all the upgrades and get instructions.
- Piston filled
- Clutchless design for easy disassembly
- Premium acrylic or ebonite body, cap and blind piston cap
- Screw on cap
- #6 screw-in swappable nib units featuring ebonite feeds
- Also accept our standard #6 nib units with plastic feeds
Available Colors (listed left to right in photos):
- Cracked ice acrylic colors
- Photo 1: Blue, Orange, White, Teal
- Photo 2: Jade, Ruby, Purple, Glacier Light Blue
- Ebonite colors: Matte Black, Mottled Brown, Mottled Deep Blue, Mottled Tan/Deep Teal
- Length capped: 14cm (5.5”)
- Length posted: 16.5cm (6.5”)
- Note: There is some posted length variance due to small variances in barrel thickness
- Section diameter: 10.8mm (0.4”)
- Body diameter 1.3cm (0.52”)
- Weight (empty): 19g (0.6oz)
Nib Options: EF, F, M, B, Stub, Steel Flex, Steel Ultra Flex
Note on Disassembly: Do not fully extend the Jaipur V2 piston with the nib unit removed from the pen as this will likely result in the piston rod getting stuck.