Pilot Custom Urushi Fountain Pen
Featuring an ebonite body and cap, unique Urushi lacquer finish, two-toned 18kt gold nib and larger barrel size, the Pilot Custom Urushi is in a class all its own! Comes packaged in an elegant gift box.
Urushi lacquer comes from the sap of the Asian lacquer tree. When applied to the pen barrel it hardens and absorbs moisture from the air resulting in a shiny coat. Applying Urushi lacquer is a painstaking process but it allows the pen to withstand corrosion. This makes the Custom 845 the perfect pen to keep and then pass down to the next generation.
Note: We only ship Pilot Custom Urushi pens out of the US using UPS Worldwide shipping methods. So, if you are outside the US and would like to order one make sure to select UPS shipping at checkout.
- Converter (Pilot Con-70) or cartridge filled (Pilot cartridges only)
- 18k gold nib
- Ships in custom Pilot box and packaging with instructions.
- Length capped: 15.5cm (6.1")
- Length posted: 18.3cm (7.2")
- Diameter at grip section: 1.3cm (0.5")
- Diameter of body: 1.6cm (0.6")
- Weight: 43g (1.7oz)