Fountain Pen Revolution
FPR Triveni Ebonite Handmade
The FPR Triveni is handmade by artisans in South India. Yep, we said HANDMADE! Each pen is its own work of art, hand turned to FPR's size requirements and fitted with FPR nibs and an international converter. Triveni pens come with two-tone nibs but we are happy to install a chrome nib instead upon request. (Click here for more information on custom engraving.) Note: Matte black pens cannot accept a color-filled engrave.
- Converter(included), cartridge, or ED filled
- Handmade ebonite body and cap
- Sturdy metal clip and cap ring
- Screw on cap
- #6 two-tone screw in nib unit with plastic feed
- Colors: Mottled Green, Gloss Black, Mottled Deep Blue, Mottled Maroon, Mottled Brown (Note: the deep blue color has a slight greenish tint), Matte Black, Lime Green (w/ Black Caps), Blue (w/ Black Caps), Red (w/ Black Caps), Mustard (w/ Black Caps)
- Note: Ebonite tends to have minor imperfections or spots of slight discoloration. Lighter colors of ebonite like mustard and lime will show more of these imperfections than darker colors.
- Length capped: 14.5cm (5.5”)
- Length posted: 17cm (7”)
- Section diameter: 1cm (0.4”)
- Body diameter 1.3cm (0.5”)
- Weight (empty): 21g (0.74oz)
Nibs: EF, F, M, B, 1mm Stub, Steel Flex, Steel Ultra Flex, 14k Gold Fine,14k Gold Flex