FPR Jaipur V2 Fountain Pen -Crystal Edition
Featuring a body design turned from one continuous piece of premium clear or translucent acrylic, the Jaipur V2 Crystal Edition is the finest demonstrator pen in the FPR collection. It takes the Jaipur V2 series to a whole new level.
Just like the original Jaipur V2 the Crystal Edition features screw in nib units with ebonite feeds and also accepts our standard #6 nib units with plastic feeds for pocket carry.
(Click here for more information on custom engraving. Color filled engraves are recommended for this version to enhance visibility of the engreave.
Check out this video to learn about all the upgrades and get instructions.
- Piston filled
- Clutchless design for easy disassembly
- Premium acrylic body, cap and blind piston cap
- Screw on cap
- #6 screw-in swappable nib units featuring ebonite feeds
- Also accept our standard #6 nib units with plastic feeds
- Crystal Clear, Translucent Turquoise, Translucent Orange, Translucent Purple
- Length capped: 14cm (5.5”)
- Length posted: 16.5cm (6.5”)
- Note: There is some posted length variance due to small variances in barrel thickness
- Section diameter: 10.8mm (0.4”)
- Body diameter 1.3cm (0.52”)
- Weight (empty): 19g (0.6oz)
Nib Options: EF, F, M, B, Stub, Steel Flex, Steel Ultra Flex
Note on Disassembly: Do not fully extend the Jaipur V2 piston with the nib unit removed from the pen as this will likely result in the piston rod getting stuck.