FPR Tanoshii Urushi Art Fountain Pen - 14k Gold #6 Nib
Each FPR Tanoshii Urushi Art pen is its own masterpiece. They feature the original Tanoshii design and filling system but turned into a work of art by skilled craftsmen using Japanese Urushi art.
Note: In light of the artwork on these pens we recommend not posting the caps.
- Converter/Cartridge filled
- Premium acrylic or body and cap with gold plated rings and clip
- Screw on cap
- #6 JOWO nibs/#6 FPR Flex/Ultra Flex upgraded nibs
- Red Pheonix, Blue Dragon, Red Dragon, Black Dragon (list left to right in photo)
- Green Genji, Golden Clouds (listed left to right in photo)
- Length capped: 13.5cm (5.3”)
- Length posted: 15.8cm (6.2”)
- Section diameter: 10.5mm (0.4”)
- Body diameter 1.3cm (0.52”)
- Weight (empty): 20g (0.5oz)
Nib Options: #6 14k Fine, #6 14k Medium, #6 14k Flex