FPR Jaipur V2 Fountain Pen -Crystal Edition -Buy One Get One FREE!
Buy one FPR Jaipur V2 Crystal Edition and get a second FPR Jaipur V2 Crystal Edition FREE! Simply select the nib you want on your purchased Jaipur V2 and free BOGO Jaipur V2 in the dropdown menus above and click add to cart. Both the free pen and purchased pen will be added to your cart as one bundled product. For the BOGO offer please make sure that your selected BOGO free pen is of equal or lesser value than the purchased pen.
Featuring a body design turned from one continuous piece of premium clear or translucent (coming soon!) acrylic, the Jaipur V2 Crystal Edition is the finest demonstrator pen in the FPR collection. It takes the Jaipur V2 series to a whole new level.
Just like the original Jaipur V2 the Crystal Edition features screw in nib units with ebonite feeds and also accepts our standard #6 nib units with plastic feeds for pocket carry.
(Click here for more information on custom engraving. Color filled engraves are recommended for this version to enhance visibility of the engreave.
Check out this video to learn about all the upgrades and get instructions.
- Piston filled
- Clutchless design for easy disassembly
- Premium acrylic body, cap and blind piston cap
- Screw on cap
- #6 screw-in swappable nib units featuring ebonite feeds
- Also accept our standard #6 nib units with plastic feeds
- Crystal Clear
- Length capped: 14cm (5.5”)
- Length posted: 16.5cm (6.5”)
- Note: There is some posted length variance due to small variances in barrel thickness
- Section diameter: 10.8mm (0.4”)
- Body diameter 1.3cm (0.52”)
- Weight (empty): 19g (0.6oz)
Nib Options: EF, F, M, B, Stub, Steel Flex, Steel Ultra Flex
Note on Disassembly: Do not fully extend the Jaipur V2 piston with the nib unit removed from the pen as this will likely result in the piston rod getting stuck.